Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I write letters

Hello Jim and Sara-

Congratulations on your election to serve as Chair and Vice Chair of the Freeport Town Council for the coming year. I wish you all the best.

I hope the minutes of the impromptu meeting that Chairman Cassida called of the newly convened Town Council following the chips and dips this evening will be made available on the Town website. As I was leaving, I heard some discussion amongst yourselves and the Town Manager of possible agenda items for your next session. I believe it might be helpful for the public to be informed as to the nature of the discussion, as is required by statute. If there are no officially written minutes, perhaps you would be kind enough to divulge the nature of the conversation.

Respectfully,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.