Friday, February 3, 2012

Read 'em and weep.

Chairman Cassida writes:
If you honestly believe that your opinion is representative of 70% of Freeporters I wish you could walk in my shoes for a couple of days.  There are a lot of opinions out there and finding the path that is best for the community is not easy when you actually give consideration to all the perspectives.  If I simply listened to my own thoughts or the thoughts of one individual or group I could do this job in my sleep.  Unfortunately that is not the case!

What I wrote:
It's too bad, and telling, that you think making a decision between protecting the residential investments of 70% of the town and the private wishes of one profit making enterprise's potential for gain is a difficult one. Seacoast can find properly zoned land for its building. They should be encouraged to do so. 
What I did not write:
I honestly believe that my opinion is representative of 70% of Freeporters. 
For the record, I honestly believe that my opinion is representative of me. I hope any doubt on the matter is now settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.